INTENTIO Career Opportunities
Personal Training Jobs Immediate Opening
If you are seeking a position within a developing business that supports strength, personal development, growth, transformation, and the ability to catalyze the happiness that optimal fitness provides, please read on —
Welcome to INTENTIO Fitness Coaching. We are the preeminent training studio in the Bay Area providing personalized, one-on-one coaching in nutrition, fitness, and injury prevention. Our vision is to revolutionize the health and fitness industry by providing a 360-degree holistic approach to transformational wellness. Our fully integrated programming creates the perfect synergy for accelerating progress, boosting motivation, and promoting lifelong health. PLUS, we offer tons of internal development for our staff.
Are you/Do you:
- A Morning Person
- Or, An evening person
- Love greeting people with a warm and welcoming attitude
- A go-getter – Obstacles don’t stop you.
- Love scheduling and maintaining order?
- Have a strong discipline for being on time and reliable?
- Able to exhibit concierge-style customer service?
- A core desire for personal and professional growth?
- Have the need to be creative in your environment, while still setting and meeting goals?
- Enjoy nurturing individuals and feel excited for them and their personal growths?
- Non-negotiable need for an active lifestyle? (aka passion for fitness)
If this sounds like you, please apply by visiting our career page on Indeed.com
- Personal Trainer (Immediate need!)
- Studio Reception/Facility Coordinator
- Outside studio sales manager
- Massage Therapist
- Nutrition Coach
- Convenient location for Mountain View and Los Altos area, very close to downtown businesses (Moffett and Central Expressway, close to train)
- Extremely competitive rental rate for trainers (no joke – it’s exceptional)
- Newly remodeled building
- Private locker rooms, towel service, and showers
- High ceilings, clean and open space
- Outdoor training space, plus indoor/outdoor room
- Brand new equipment – Squat Racks, Alter-G, Woodway, Bumper Plates, Rower, Wahoo Kickrs, SkiErg upper body
- Assessment tools: InBody composition scanner, FMS kit
- Exposure to INTENTIO coaches dedicated to providing mentoring and learning opportunities for you to take into your career going forward.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT US:
- We are a functional fitness facility, with no machines for isolated muscle building
- Cross fit is acceptable, for 1:1 or 1:2 coaching. Our space can handle up to 4 people in a class, but we are not set up for classes per se.
- We have experts on our team that are specific in the areas of fitness coaching, recovery and nutrition. Because of this, we ideally welcome and invite trainers who do more fitness training and less nutrition programming.
- Facility is open 7 days per week, primarily by appointment. Limited support staff on the weekends.
- We do marketing for our own services and program offerings, but we give those leads to our coaches on staff. So again, you will bring your own clients with you and be encouraged to garner new business for your own programs.
INTENTIO was founded as a place where transformation happens. We are looking for exceptional and experienced fitness trainers who work with their clients independently, and need a space to bring their loyal client following. Ideal trainers will qualify and will combine your expertise in the fitness training realm, as well as your ability to provide an exceptional experience in our private, clean and modern health facility.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or visit our career page on Indeed.com